Tuesday, January 31, 2012

One Year Ago Today...

One year ago today, I went to the urgent care doctor because my throat was sore and I thought I was coming down with strep throat. I left the urgent care with a prescription for amoxicillin and some life-changing news...a baby was on his way! The urgent care doc said that he had a "hunch" based on some of my other symptoms (extreme fatigue, slight nausea, etc) and didn't want to give me an antibiotic without checking...good thing he did! After I left the doctor, I drove to Kasey's office (I was picking him up to take him to the doctor) and told him in the parking lot! Not exactly how I had pictured that moment, but it was perfect. We were, of course, so excited and nervous, but knew that our world had just gotten so much better. Who could have imagined that one year later, we would have this little fella?


Who is doing things like this?

Or playing with toys like this?

What a difference a year makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment