Thursday, October 25, 2012

Luke is WALKING!!!!



Well, Luke has been teetering around for several weeks now - but today was the day! He took his first REAL steps! His first steps were in our bathroom - I was drying my hair and he was playing on the floor with some of my velcro rollers (I know, mom of the year, but they keep him occupied!). He got one roller in each hand and then walked right to me! Of course, I had a minor heart attack because he was doing all of this on the hard tile floor, but he did just fine. He still prefers crawling as his main mode of transportation, but he is definitely on his way to being a full time walker! Life is about to get a little crazier around the Burleson household!

Excuse the upside down-ness and quality of (and the obnoxiously proud mama in) this video - I was afraid that if I got out the big camera, that he would get distracted and just crawl around to get the camera. He's not too impressed with my sad non-smart phone ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment