Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Santa Baby



Luke did not enjoy his first visit to see Santa. We didn't take him last year because I didn't really want to take a 2 month old out with all of the little kiddy germs, but we gave it a try this year....maybe he will enjoy it a little more next year!

My sweet friend Julia owns a Paint-Your-Own-Pottery Store (Do It Yourself Crafts in Homewood - go see her, she is awesome!) and she does a "Painting With Santa" party every year. It is great - you don't have to wait in a line to see Santa, you get to paint a sweet plate and ornament (or you can do like we did and have her paint it for you!), and you get to take the pictures with your own camera instead of having to pay the mall $49.99 for a 5x7. Luke just didn't quite appreciate what a great deal it was!

What is this madness? I'm not too sure about this, mama. 

Mama, get me outta here!

I'm making a run for it! 

Merry Christmas From Luke and Santa!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! Looks just like my picture with Santa, my child's picture, her children's pictures. Runs in the fam I suppose. LOL
    Thanks for stopping by Foreverdesign this morning. you are appreciated.
    xoxo
    cindy

    ReplyDelete