Waiting for Baby Burleson to arrive has provided me with an abundance of nervous energy. This, combined with my usual inability to sleep soundly or completely, could be a very dangerous combination. However, I have decided to use my powers for good and channel some of my jitters into making craft projects. SO, yesterday afternoon I decided that I needed a fall wreath for my mantle. I did a little online research to get some ideas and then headed off to Joanne's to hunt and gather.
We have to be very careful what we put up on the mantle, as Julio and Rashad love to jump up and walk across. We learned the hard way that anything fragile/breakable is not suitable for mantle display :-) SO, here is what I came up with (pardon the picture quality - the picture was taken with my phone, as the camera is optimistically packed in the baby bag).
Total work time was about 5 hours, total cost was $25...not too bad for a bored and antsy mama-to-be on a budget!
As for the Baby Burleson update, I go to the doctor tomorrow and we will see what she says regarding how much longer the wait will be!