Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter and The Good Night

First and foremost, the first Easter with Luke was so special. Having Luke and loving him so much has made me grow even deeper in my love for the Lord - how could he love me enough to give his son for my sins? Wow. It truly is amazing love that the Father has for us!

We got up and went to the 8 o'clock service - I was pretty proud of that :-)  We came home, ate a little breakfast, and Luke opened his Easter basket - it was so cute! He really liked grabbing all of the little toys out of the basket and, of course, immediately putting them in his mouth.

Luke and his Easter basket - note that Julio is keeping a close watch on all activities!

My little Easter man!

After Luke took a little nap, we loaded up and headed to my aunt's for lunch.  It was my aunt's birthday, so we had two reasons to celebrate! Luke got to play with his cousin, Addi, but she wasn't too interested in him yet. She was way too busy playing the piano, watching "Beat Beats" and being her sweet funny little self! Both little ones were in green seersucker (we didn't plan it!),  so it was quite cute to see Luke and Addi in their Easter outfits!




In other news, last night LUKE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He went to sleep around 6:30 and didn't wake up until 5:45!!!! It was the first time since about my third month of pregnancy that I slept for an uninterrupted eight hours. It may never happen again, but that's okay...at least it happened once and I know it is possible! A little sleep makes a huge difference! 

I will post Luke's six month post this weekend...I cannot believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment